|Christina Hendricks in Drive.|
1. Melissa and her friend's little girl give a long-awaited (by me, at least) review Hanna.
2. Thaddeus gives us a great review of a classic Christmas film, Die Hard.
3. French Toast Sunday has a little something for everyone in a list of 6 Fun Movies To Watch This Holiday Season.
4. Nebular jumps up and down in excitement with all the rest of us over the killer trailer for Prometheus.
5. Comeuppance Reviews highlights my man Michael Madsen in their review for Executive Target.
6. Something's clearly in the air, as Brent also praises all that is awesome in Boogie Nights.
7. What would Christmas be without bribing Santa for the goods? Matt reminds us of everything we love about gangsters as he gets excited over the pending Gangster Squad.
8. And for some fun shit: Hollywood's Six Favorite Offensive Stereotypes a la Cracked.com.
9. Tag that along with 5 Old-Timey Prejudices That Still Show Up In Every Movie still a la Cracked.com.
10. Lastly, a write up close to my heart, Why 3D Movies Need To Die by The Oatmeal.
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, all that good PC stuff. And to all a good night!