|Image from onlinemoviemagazine.com.|
Every now and then I get off my lazy ass and give some pimpage to the truly badass badasses of the movie blogging world. It's been a while since I paid my dues, so some of this is old news. But better late than never, right? Without further ado, check these peeps out:
1. First and foremost, my girlfriend coins the term "Fassy's Fulsome Flesh". You heard it here first, kids.
2. This man. THIS. Two Dollar Cinema is hilarious and he loves Haywire. Plus, we're both Ms. Brilliant.
3. Thank the ever badass Craig for this one. James Bond's beautiful car flip from The Man With The Golden Gun (1974). WITHOUT the ridiculous sound effects. Life has meaning again:
4. From Cherokee of Feminizing Film comes an excellent response to Bridesmaids, without the cupcake sugar-coating.
5. Speaking of feminism, Melissa gives an excellent rant about Zombies vs. Housechores at Melissa's Imaginarium.
6. What would pimpage be without shameless self-promotion? I made a list of my top five examples of narration done right in film over at Feed Me A Stray Cat!, so feel free to give it a look through.
That's all for now! Tune in next time for something involving Jason Stathem...(if I can actually get some writing done).